Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for services provided by Green Thoughts Gardening (GTG).
Please read these Terms and Conditions before agreeing to the quotation. By accepting our quotation you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
1. SERVICES PROVIDED BY GTG. We shall provide gardening and other services as requested by the client and as described in our quotation. GTG will choose the most suitable method and equipment for each particular job.
2. PAYMENT. Payment by direct deposit, cash or cheque is required by the due date. Depending on the size of the job, a deposit of 20% may be required prior to the commencement of work. All outstanding invoices must be paid before further work can be undertaken on a property.
3. QUOTATIONS. Work is either quoted as a fixed price, or on a per worker, per hour basis and is an estimate only of the cost of the work required to complete a job. Every gardening job is different and the time involved may vary according to the complexity of each job. A final price may not be able to be given until the work is completed, although this quotation should give you a reasonable indication of the expected price. You will only be charged for the actual work done.
We reserve the right to amend the initial quotation in consultation with you, should your original requirements change.
If it is later found that the cost to complete the job is likely to exceed the quotation by 15% or more, you will be consulted before any additional work, beyond the quoted price (plus 15%) is done.
4. OUR WORK. In the event of unsuitable weather including rain or intense heat, you will be contacted and another suitable time will be arranged to complete the work.
We understand that customers grow accustomed to a particular staff member visiting their garden. Whilst we endeavour to send the same staff member each time, this is not always possible and cannot be guaranteed.
Work undertaken by GTG carries appropriate public liability insurance. GTG is not liable for and accepts no responsibility for unavoidable damage or loss of any nature which is not caused by our negligence or by a breach of the Terms of our quotation.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS. You may postpone or cancel scheduled works provided at least 24 hours notice is given by telephone prior to the agreed start time. Failure to request cancellation of a job with at least 24 hours notice will incur full charges for any materials purchased and a default fee of $80.
You must ensure there is access to the property at the appointed time and that an electricity supply is available and accessible. You are responsible for alerting our staff member of any specific requests or needs. Failure to provide access to the property at the agreed time may result in the charge of a default fee of $80.
Please note that once our staff have started work on your property, their time is being charged. In order to minimise the cost of the service to you we request that you help keep any distractions to a minimum.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the work provided by GTG please contact us within 24 hours and we would be pleased to address your concerns. Once we have made all reasonable attempts to address outstanding issues, our account is then due as per our invoice.
6. AMENDMENTS. We reserve the right to make any changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without giving any prior notice. Please check the GTG website at www.greenthoughtsgardening.com.au for updates.
Last updated 01/11/2013.
Copyright © 2017 Green Thoughts Gardening, ABN 94 964 010 154. Terms and Conditions.